PEI Shore Excursions
Ph. 902 892 5466
Text 902 626 6223
7 Things to Do Before Taking a Winery Tour
- Do Your research. Winery tours are in demand. Find the better operators.
- When you’re planning your itinerary no more than Three to Five Stops with one stop for some food.
- Consider Time of Year. Some seasons are better than others, but any season is still better than no winery tours!
- Do bring an empty box with You. This will keep those purchases from rolling around and breaking …
- Have a designated driver. THAT’S US!
- Try to prepare yourself on what to expect during a tasting. …
- Do not feel pressured to purchase wine.